1. Area movie theaters are open, including Wehrenberg, AMC Theatres and Regal Theatres.
2. Steinberg Skating Rink is open 10 a.m. to midnight.
3. Christmas Wonderland, Santa's Magical Kingdom, Way of Lights, Winter Wonderland in Tilles Park, Winter Wonderland in Lebanon are all open the evening of Christmas. Get light display details.
4. Looking for a bite? Blueberry Hill in University City is open.
5. The Jewish Community Center is open.
6. Take a hike at Shaw Nature Reserve, Rockwoods Reservation or August A. Busch Memorial Conservation Area. All of these parks are open, but visitor offices are closed.
7. Walgreens stores are open.
8. If it's been cold enough to blow snow, Hidden Valley Ski Resort will be open on Christmas.
The Saint Louis Science Center, The Magic House, Myseum, Butterfly House, Museum of Transportation, City Museum, Purina Farms, St. Louis Carousel, St. Louis County Parks, Powder Valley Conservation Nature Center, Holiday Night Lights, O'Fallon Celebration of Lights, Saint Louis Zoo, St. Louis Art Museum, Missouri History Museum are all closed on Christmas.
From the calendar