MARCH 2, 2012 -- The Foundry Art Centre located in historic St. Charles has announced its 2012 concert schedule. All concerts are family friendly.
- The St. Charles Symphony offers a free performance at 7 p.m. on Saturday, March 3.
- Javier Mendoza, pop-rock singer-songwriter, guitarist and storyteller performs at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, March 9. General admission tickets are $15.
- Ronstadt Generations, a family band that represents America's multicultural roots, will perform at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, April 13. General admission tickets are $20.
- Vocalist and percussionist Charles Glenn will perform at 7:30 on Friday, May 18. General admission tickets are $20.
- St. Louis Wind Symphony will perform patriotic music at 7 p.m. on Friday, June 29. General admission tickets are $5.
- "Mr. Boogie Woogie" and Arthur Migliazza, dueling pianists, will perform "Booginator 2" at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, July 6. General admission tickets are $25.
- Hudson and the Hood Doo Cats will perform at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 5. General admission tickets are $15.
- Erin Bode will be accompanied by string arrangements composed exclusively for this concert by the St. Louis Symphony Concertmaster, David Halen. The performance is at 8 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 14. General admission tickets are $35.
Tickets for all of these performances are available by calling 636-255-0270 or online at www.foundryartcentre.org. The Foundry Art Centre is a fine arts gallery overlooking the Missouri River at 520 North Main Center, in the Frenchtown district of Historic St. Charles. The Foundry features a Smithsonian-caliber art gallery hosting national juried exhibitions plus 20 working artist studios where visitors can watch the creative process and buy art directly from the artists.
Javier Mendoza performs March 9 at the Foundry. Photo courtesy of Foundry Art Centre.